Fresh Peach Ice Cream
|Ripe peaches||2 Pound (fresh)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Granulated sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , separated|
|Confectioners sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Peel the peaches keeping aside two for garnish. Slice the peaches into halves and take their pits out.
2) In a large bowl with lemon juice, add in the peach halves. Crush the peaches with a potato masher.
3) Add in granulated sugar and stir well to mix.
4) In a medium bowl, add in the egg whites and confectioner's sugar. Using an electric mixer beat well till soft peaks are formed.
5) In a small bowl, beat the egg yolks. Gently fold in the egg yolks into the whites.
6) In a bowl, whip the cream to form soft peaks. Fold the cream into the egg mixture.
7) Next, add in the mixture of crushed peaches. Fold in well.
8) Into a 1-quart cube tray or 8-inch square pan, add in the ice-cream mix.
9) Place the tray or pan in the freezer set at its coldest temperature. Let the ice cream freeze around the edges.
10) Transfer the ice cream into an electric mixer and blend till smooth and creamy. Return it to the freezer and allow to set completely.
11) Serve the Fresh Peach Ice Cream garnished with peeled and sliced pieces of peaches.