Coffee And Walnut Sauce With Ice Cream
|Instant coffee||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Castor sugar||1⁄2 Ounce|
|Chopped walnuts||1 Ounce|
|Ice cream||500 Gram|
1) In a large bowl, add in a little milk and instant coffee. Add in the cornflour and blend well.
2) In a saucepan, boil the rest of the milk. Pour the milk into the cornflour mixture.
3) Transfer the mixture back into the saucepan. Allow it to come to a boil, while stirring continously.
4) Let the mixture simmer for about 2 minutes.
5) Add in the sugar and chopped walnuts. Mix till the sugar dissolves.
6) To serve, scoop out ice cream into four bowls. Pour hot Coffee And Walnut Sauce over the ice cream. Serve immediately.