Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
|Instant vanilla pudding mix||5 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Milk||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Evaporated milk||13 Ounce, chilled (1 Can)|
|Mashed strawberries||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In a large bowl, add pudding mix and sugar and mix well.
2) Add the remaining ingredients and stir well.
3) Pour the mix into a freezer can of a 1-gallon hand-turned or electric freezer.
4) Freeze as per manufacturer's directions.
5) Allow the mix to ripen for at least 1 hour.
6) Garnish with a slit fresh strawberry and serve.