Molded Ice Cream
|Coffee ice cream||1 Quart, softened|
|Nuts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
|Chocolate ice cream||1 Quart, softened|
|Vanilla ice cream||1 Pint, softened|
|Unsweetened chocolate||2 Ounce, melted and cooled|
|Light corn syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Arrange a heavy-duty aluminum foil over a 2-quart bowl or mold.
2. In a bowl mix coffee ice cream with 1/2 cup nuts.
3. Spoon the coffee ice cream into the mold.
4. Chill for 1 hour.
5. Make a second layer with softened chocolate ice cream leaving a deep hole in center.
6. Chill to set.
7. In a bowl mix vanilla ice cream and brandy.
8. Spoon the mixture into the mold.
9. Smoothen the bottom of mold.
10. Chill again for several hours.
11. Transfer ice cream onto cold tray.
12. Gently remove foil and keep in freezer.
13. In a bowl mix chocolate, corn syrup, and egg. Beat for 4 minutes.
14. Quickly spread frosting over molded ice cream.
15. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup nuts on top.
16. Slice and serve
Calories 964 Calories from Fat 477
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g80%
Saturated Fat 18.8 g94%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 124.5 mg41.5%
Sodium 268.7 mg11.2%
Total Carbohydrates 106 g35.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.3%
Sugars 82.7 g
Protein 18 g36%
Vitamin A 15.5% Vitamin C 0.96%
Calcium 30% Iron 12.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet