Banana Ice Cream
|Soy milk||3⁄4 Pint (425 milliliter)|
|Water||1⁄4 Pint (140 milliliter)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Pint (140 milliliter)|
|Maple syrup||1⁄4 Pint (140 milliliter)|
1. Dilute soya milk with water.
2. In a blender, pour the diluted milk.
3. Add oil slowly to the diluted milk and blend it.
4. Add maple syrup and bananas and blend it again.
5. Pour it into a dish and refrigerate it in the freezer compartment.
6. Remove it from the freezer when it is partially frozen. Beat it to prevent the formation of slivers of ice.
7. Refrigerate it again in the freezer till it becomes firm.
8. Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
9. Serve Banana ice cream with blackcurrant juice or any other fruit syrup.