Honey Coconut Ice Cream
|Honey||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄4 Ounce (1 envelope)|
|Cold water||2 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Light cream||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Coconut extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), flaked or shredded|
1) Heat honey.
2) Dissolve gelatin in water and add to honey along with sugar, eggs, cream and coconut extract. Beat it for about 2 minutes.
3) Take a refrigerator tray and pour the mix into it. Freeze it until firm.
4) Take a chilled bowl and transfer the mixture into it. Beat until fluffy.
5) Put it back into refrigerator tray and freeze until firm.
6) To serve sprinkle some toasted coconut on top.