Vanilla Ice Cream
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||2 Cup (32 tbs), whipped|
1. In a bowl, beat eggs properly until they turn thick and lemon colored.
2. Further, blend in sugar, milk, vanilla and salt.
3. Fold into whipped cream.
4. Then, add 2 cold freezer trays.
5. Freeze the mixture until it is partially set.
6. In a bowl, add this chunk and break it into large pieces.
7. Beat the pieces until light and fluffy. Make aure they are not melted.
8. Add the mixture back to the tray and freeze until firm.
9. Mellow the ice cream in the refrigerator section just for about 30 minutes before serving.
Calories 395 Calories from Fat 245
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.7%
Saturated Fat 16 g80.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 246.5 mg82.2%
Sodium 219.1 mg9.1%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 28.5 g
Protein 8 g15.5%
Vitamin A 22.4% Vitamin C 0.6%
Calcium 12.3% Iron 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet