Rice Ice Cream
|Rice||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), cooked|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||4 , well beaten|
|Canned sweetened condensed milk||30 Ounce (2cans, 15 oz. each)|
|Canned pineapple||20 Ounce, crushed (1 can)|
|Lemon juice/Lemon - 1||4 Tablespoon|
1. With a fork mash the rice while hot.
2. In a saucepan place with milk and cream.
3. Add beaten eggs to hot rice mixture.
4. Cook about 1 minute, stirring constantly.
5. Add condensed milk and salt and stir well.
6. Pour into gallon freezer.
7. Stir in 1 quart milk or as much needed to make the freezer 3/4 full.
8. Freeze until mushy.
9. Add pineapple and lemon juice and continue freezing until firm.
10. If you wish to the you can store in home freezer at this stage.
11. To tray-freeze rice ice cream in your refrigerator use 1/2 recipe.
12. When mushy turn into bowl, beat thoroughly.
13. Stir in pineapple and lemon juice and freeze.
14. Serve Rice Ice Cream cold with garnish as desired.
Calories 1483 Calories from Fat 335
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g57.3%
Saturated Fat 21.9 g109.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 322.8 mg107.6%
Sodium 649.8 mg27.1%
Total Carbohydrates 250 g83.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.9%
Sugars 176.6 g
Protein 41 g81.7%
Vitamin A 25.5% Vitamin C 20.7%
Calcium 116.5% Iron 10.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet