Orange and Lemon Ice Cream
|Evaporated milk||6 Ounce, chilled overnight (170 Gram Can)|
|Non dairy cream||10 Fluid Ounce (284 Milliliter Carton)|
|Icing sugar||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Oranges||3 Large, rind grated|
|Oranges||2 Large, juiced|
|Lemons||2 Large, rind grated and juiced|
1) In a mixing bowl, place the evaporated milk and whisk with an electric mixer until it has trebled in bulk.
2) Slowly beat in the cream and continue whisking till further thickened and trebled again.
3) Beat in the sugar with the fruit rinds and juice.
4) Transfer into a freezer container and cover, seal and freeze overnight.
5) Soften for 15-20 minutes before serving.
6) Spoon into individual dishes.