Banana Ice Cream
|Ripe bananas||4 , peeled, roughly chopped|
|Icing sugar||2 Tablespoon, sifted|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Double cream||1⁄2 Pint, whipped|
1) In an electric blender, add in the bananas, icing sugar and lemon juice. Blend to get a smooth puree.
2) Gently fold in the whipped cream into the banana puree.
3) Transfer the mixture into a rigid container. Cover with a foil before labelling, sealing and freezing it.
4) Thaw the ice cream by refrigerating 1 hour prior to serving.
5) Serve the Banana Ice Cream garnished with chopped nuts.
Calories 279 Calories from Fat 184
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31.5%
Saturated Fat 0.09 g0.45%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0.9 mg0.04%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.4%
Sugars 14.8 g
Protein 1 g3%
Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 15.4%
Calcium 0.4% Iron 1.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet