Banana Ice Cream
|Ripe bananas||4 , peeled, roughly chopped|
|Icing sugar||2 Tablespoon, sifted|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Double cream||1⁄2 Pint, whipped|
1) In an electric blender, add in the bananas, icing sugar and lemon juice. Blend to get a smooth puree.
2) Gently fold in the whipped cream into the banana puree.
3) Transfer the mixture into a rigid container. Cover with a foil before labelling, sealing and freezing it.
4) Thaw the ice cream by refrigerating 1 hour prior to serving.
5) Serve the Banana Ice Cream garnished with chopped nuts.