Orange Ice Cream
|Double cream||1⁄2 Pint, whipped|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Pint|
|Castor sugar||2 Ounce|
1) In a bowl, add in the cream and half the amount of orange juice. Stir to mix well. Slowly, stir in the rest of the juice, little by little.
2) Add in the sugar and fold it in.
3) Transfer the mixture into a rigid container. Cover with a foil. Freeze the container for about 1 hour.
4) Stir well.
5) Seal, label and place back in the freezer.
6) Thaw the ice cream 15 minutes before serving.
7) Serve the Orange Ice Cream, garnished with a thin, curly orange peel on top.