1) In a heatproof plate, add in the bread crumbs, brown sugar and hazelnuts.
2) In a broiler, roast for about 5 to 8 minutes till they start to caramelize and become brown. Keep stirring in between.
3) Allow the mixture to cool down.
4) Beat the egg yolks in a bowl.
5) In another bowl, beat the egg whites stiff along with sugar. Add in the sugar, little by little.
6) Fold in the whipped cream into the egg whites. Next, fold in the egg yolks.
7) Gently fold in the hazelnut mixture as well.
8) Transfer the mixture into a rigid container. Cover with a foil. Seal, label and freeze the container.
9) Thaw the Ice Cream at room temperature for 5 minutes before serving.
10) Serve the Caramel and Hazelnut Ice Cream garnished with chopped, toasted nuts on top.