Blackcurrant Ice Cream
|Black currant drink powder||45 Gram (instant, 1 packet)|
|Double cream||1⁄2 Pint, lightly whipped|
1) In a pan, add in the instant drink powder, water and egg yolks. Beat to mix well.
2) Continue to cook over low flame till the mixture becomes thick. Stir continuously. Strain the mixture. Let cool.
3) Once cooled, fold in the cream and mix well.
4) Freeze the ice cream by transferring into a rigid container.
5) Serve the Black Currant Ice Cream, garnished with chopped nuts and raisins.
6) To thaw the ice cream place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes before serving.
7) Serve as in step 5.