Rich Chocolate Ice Cream
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Plain chocolate||3 Ounce, melted|
|Double cream||1⁄2 Pint, lightly whipped|
1) In a pan, heat the milk and sugar till the sugar dissolves completely.
2) Pour the mixture over the eggs, while stirring constantly.
3) Transfer the mixture back to the pan. Heat over low flame till the custard thickens slightly.
4) Strain the custard into a bowl.
5) Add in the melted chocolate. Stir well.
6) Let the mixture cool down. Fold in the whipped cream and blend well with a spatula.
7) Transfer the mixture into a rigid container. Cover with a foil. Seal, label and freeze the container.
8) Before serving, thaw the ice cream for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
9) Serve the Rich Chocolate Ice Cream, garnished with chocolate shavings or a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
Calories 357 Calories from Fat 245
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g42.2%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g18.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 74.5 mg24.8%
Sodium 40.9 mg1.7%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.84 g3.3%
Sugars 24.1 g
Protein 5 g9.2%
Vitamin A 2.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 5.9% Iron 4.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet