Pumpkin Ice Cream
|Pumpkin||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked|
|Natural brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (optional)|
|Condensed milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In an electric mixer bowl mix all liquids.
2) Keep the machine running for about two minutes and gently add solids keeping the machine running.
3) Gently pour into freezer trays.
4) Freeze until soft and mushy.
5) Transfer into chilled bowl and beat again.
6) Keep back into freezer trays.
7) Refreeze until firm and stir in between.
8) Serve immediately.
Calories 338 Calories from Fat 30
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g5.2%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 13 mg4.3%
Sodium 71.6 mg3%
Total Carbohydrates 77 g25.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.19 g0.77%
Sugars 70.6 g
Protein 4 g7.4%
Vitamin A 44.9% Vitamin C 6.1%
Calcium 13.9% Iron 3.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet