Strawberry Honey Ice Cream
|Eggs||2 , separated|
|Warmed honey||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1 Pint|
|Strawberries||1 Pint, thoroughly mashed|
1) In a bowl beat two egg yolks well.
2) Stir in a cup of warmed honey.
3) In another bowl whip cream and blend mashed strawberries to it.
4) Stir this mixture to the egg and then add it to the honey mixture. Blend well.
5) Gently pour the mixture into freezing tray.
6) Freeze for about an hour.
7) In a bowl fold in two egg whites and beat until stiff.
8) Freeze until firm.
9) Beat the mixture every thirty minutes during freezing time.
10) Serve immediately.