Marbled Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches
|Vanilla ice cream/Pistachio / coffee ice cream||1⁄2 Gallon (Or Brick)|
|All-purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||1⁄3 Teaspoon|
|Butter/1 cup margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), softened (1 1/2 Sticks)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Unsweetened chocolate square||3 Ounce (3 Squares Of 1 Ounce Each)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly grease and flour a 151/2 x 101/2 x 1 inch jelly-roll pan.
3. Using a sieve, sift together flour, baking powder and salt; keep aside.
4. In a large bowl of electric mixer, beat together butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla at medium speed until light.
5. Add the flour mixture and stir until well combined.
6. Divide the mixture in two equal halves and add chocolate into one half and stir until mixed well.
7. Using a spoon, drop plain and chocolate batters alternately into the prepared pan.
8. Using a knife or a spatula, cut the batter with knife in opposite directions to achieve a marbled effect.
9. Using a round tablespoon, drop the batter on the cookie sheet at about 2 inches apart; makes about 28 cookies.
10. Grease the bottom of a glass with oil, then dip in sugar and use it to flatten each cookie.
11. Place the pan in oven and bake for about Bake 25 to 30 minutes until lightly browned.
12. Shift the pan onto a rack and let it cool down completely.
13. Using a sharp knife, lengthwise cut it into three equal pieces.
14. Then, cut crosswise into ten rows to get 30 bars.
15. Take out the ice cream from the freezer and uncover from carton.
16. Using a long sharp knife, crosswise cut ice cream into three even pieces.
17. Then, slice each ice cream piece into five 1-inch slices.
18. Sandwich 1 ice cream between two Marbled-Brownie Bars.
19. Freeze them for about 2 hours until firm.
20. Wrap each Marbled Brownie Ice Cream Sandwich in individual plastic bag or foil.
21. Label them and return to the freezer until served.
22. Unwrap and serve Marbled Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches in individual serving plates.