Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches
|Vanilla ice cream/1/2 brick /neapolitan ice cream-1/2 gallon or 1/2 brick||1⁄2 Gallon|
|Brownie mix||7 Ounce (1 package)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 15 1/2 x 10 ½ x 1 inch jelly-roll pan lightly and flour it.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix the brownie ingredients following instructions on the package.
4. Pour the mixture in the greased and floured baking pan.
5. Place the pan in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
6. Shift the pan on a cooling rack and let it cool down completely before cutting.
7. Using a sharp knife, lengthwise cut the brownie into 3 equal pieces.
8. Then, cut crosswise into ten rows.
9. Uncover the ice cream from the carton.
10. Using a long sharp knife, crosswise cut the ice cream into 3 equal pieces.
11. Cut each of the 3 pieces into 1 inch slices, about 5 slices.
12. Between 2 Brownie Bars, place a slice of ice cream.
13. Trim off the ice cream ends if required.
14. Dip the sandwiched ice cream in nonpareils.
15. Place them in the freezer for about 2 hours.
16. Wrap each sandwich in a sheet of foil or plastic bag and label them.
17. Return them back into the freezer.
18. Uncover and serve Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches in a dessert plate.