Fruit And Banana Splits
|Low-fat cottage cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|All fruit apricot preserves||3 Tablespoon|
|Strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Blueberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Wheat germ||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), toasted|
1) In a food processor add cottage cheese.
2) Puree until completely smooth.
3) Mix the preserves thoroughly.
4) Mound it into a bowl and chill.
5) Peel bananas and split lengthwise.
6) Arrange each pair on a plate.
7) Decorate with apricot mixture, strawberries, and blueberries.
8) Sprinkle wheat germ over it.