Chocolate-Cinnamon Ice Cream
|Light cream||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate squares||6 (1 Oz Size)|
|Semi-sweet chocolate||6 Ounce|
|Heavy cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. Split vanilla bean; with tip of knife, scrape seeds into light cream in a medium saucepan. Heat until bubbles appear around edge of pan.
2. In medium bowl, beat egg yolks with sugar, cornstarch, and salt until well combined.
3. Gradually stir in hot cream. Return to saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened and just comes to boiling.
4. Add chocolate and cinnamon. Remove from heat; stir until chocolate is melted. Set aside until cool. Stir in heavy cream.
5. Pour mixture into ice cream maker and set aside to chill.
6. Serve with readymade chocolate sauce