Chocolate-Cinnamon Ice Cream
|Light cream||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate squares||6 (1 Oz Size)|
|Semi-sweet chocolate||6 Ounce|
|Heavy cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. Split vanilla bean; with tip of knife, scrape seeds into light cream in a medium saucepan. Heat until bubbles appear around edge of pan.
2. In medium bowl, beat egg yolks with sugar, cornstarch, and salt until well combined.
3. Gradually stir in hot cream. Return to saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened and just comes to boiling.
4. Add chocolate and cinnamon. Remove from heat; stir until chocolate is melted. Set aside until cool. Stir in heavy cream.
5. Pour mixture into ice cream maker and set aside to chill.
6. Serve with readymade chocolate sauce
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6782 Calories from Fat 4795
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 549 g843.9%
Saturated Fat 334.7 g1673.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2299.3 mg766.4%
Sodium 1018.2 mg42.4%
Total Carbohydrates 496 g165.2%
Dietary Fiber 38.1 g152.4%
Sugars 388.2 g
Protein 53 g106.5%
Vitamin A 319.4% Vitamin C 15.1%
Calcium 141.2% Iron 84.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet