Coffee Ice Cream
|Instant coffee||6 Tablespoon|
|Milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cream||2 Cup (32 tbs), whipped|
1) Take a saucepan and combine in it milk with coffee. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Remove from heat and strain through a cheesecloth.
3) Take a bowl and beat eggs in it. Add arrowroot and sugar.
4) Stir in the milk mixture.
5) Cook mixture in a double boiler until it turns thick.
6) Remove from heat and cool completely.
7) Add cream and pour into a freezing tray. Freeze.
8) Serve with nuts, if desired.
Calories 453 Calories from Fat 56
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.8%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.7 mg17.6%
Sodium 154.6 mg6.4%
Total Carbohydrates 93 g31%
Dietary Fiber 0.05 g0.2%
Sugars 62.5 g
Protein 6 g12.3%
Vitamin A 4.7% Vitamin C 0.12%
Calcium 22.4% Iron 1.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet