Coffee Ice Cream
|Instant coffee||6 Tablespoon|
|Milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cream||2 Cup (32 tbs), whipped|
1) Take a saucepan and combine in it milk with coffee. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Remove from heat and strain through a cheesecloth.
3) Take a bowl and beat eggs in it. Add arrowroot and sugar.
4) Stir in the milk mixture.
5) Cook mixture in a double boiler until it turns thick.
6) Remove from heat and cool completely.
7) Add cream and pour into a freezing tray. Freeze.
8) Serve with nuts, if desired.