Fresh Pineapple Ice
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1. Wash, peel, halve and core the pineapples into half.
2. Slice them into 2 1/2 cm (1 inch) chunks. Use a food processor or blender to get puree in 2 batches about 350 g (12 oz) of puree.
3. Add sugar, 125 ml (4 fl oz) of water, lemon juice, and kirsch.
4. Add the puree into divided ice cube trays.
5. Freeze until solid for 2 hours.
6. Use a food processor or blender to process 4 to 6 of the pineapple cubes at once.
7. Blend cubes are broken up. Process until mixture becomes a velvety slush.
8. Take two bowls and add the mixture in it. Serve immediately.