|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh strawberries/Frounceen strawberries||2 Cup (32 tbs), pureed|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a large pan, tip in the sugar and the water
2. Boil on moderate heat until the sugar is dissolved
3. Boil for five minutes and then remove from heat
4. Cool to lukewarm
5. Tip in the cooled syrup, fruit and the lemon juice
6. Pour the mix into the ice cream tray or an 8" square Pyrex dish.
7. Freeze 3 to 4 hours
8. Stir the mix for every 30 minutes and scraping ice particles that form around edges to get a homogenous mix.
9. Serve chilled
If frozen strawberries are used, make syrup with 1/4 cup sugar only.