Easy Vanilla Ice Cream
|Light corn syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Tablespoon|
1) Take eggs and separate them.
2) Add salt to whites and then whip them until they reach a stiff stage, but not dry.
3) Slowly beat in corn sirup and sugar.
4) Fold in egg yolks, beating thoroughly.
5) Whip cream until it reaches a stiff stage.
6) Mix in vanilla extract and then the egg mixture.
7) Pour the mixture into ice trays and freeze in refrigerated shelves or in the freezer compartment for 1 to 2 hours until firm, keeping the temperature control at position nine.
8) Serve cold.