Crème De Menthe Mold - Minted Lime Ice Cream Dessert
|Dessert topping mix||2 1⁄8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Vanilla ice cream||1 Quart, softened|
|Lime sherbet||1 Pint, softened|
|Green creme de menthe||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chocolate curls||2 Tablespoon|
1. Make the topping mix according to the instructions on the packet.
2. In a bowl, mix together the ice cream, sherbet, creme de menthe, and the dessert topping.
3. Take one 6-cup mold or two 3-cup refrigerator trays and turn the mixture in.
4. Freeze the mixture.
5. To serve, take the frozen mixture out of the molds.
6. Serve garnished with chocolate curls.