Chocolate Ice Cream
|Sugar||6 Ounce (3/4 Cup)|
|Hot water||2 Tablespoon|
|Evaporated milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vanilla essence||1 Teaspoon|
|Powdered cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a saucepan, combine together the sugar, salt and cocoa.
2) Blend in the water and very gradually add the milk. Stir continuously over low heat till the sugar and cocoa have dissolved.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil. Cook for about 5 minutes till it has thickened, constantly stirring.
4) Take the pan off the heat and beat in the butter.
5) Use cinnamon and vanilla to falvor.
6) Allow the preparation to cool and then chill it.
7) Serve as preferred.