Tutti Fruity Ice Cream
|Double cream||1⁄4 Pint|
|Castor sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned fruit salad||8 Ounce (1 Tin)|
|Cooked boiled rice||6 Ounce (1 Teacupful)|
|Finely chopped walnuts||1 Tablespoon|
1) Drain the fruit salad and cut into large pieces. Keep aside.
2) In a bowl, whip the cream until just beginning to thicken.
3) Add sugar and keep on beating until thick.
4) Add the fruit salad and mix well.
5) Add rice and mix.
6) Use 2 individual serving glasses to spoon the mixture and top with the nuts.