Tutti Fruity Ice Cream
|Double cream||1⁄4 Pint|
|Castor sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned fruit salad||8 Ounce (1 Tin)|
|Cooked boiled rice||6 Ounce (1 Teacupful)|
|Finely chopped walnuts||1 Tablespoon|
1) Drain the fruit salad and cut into large pieces. Keep aside.
2) In a bowl, whip the cream until just beginning to thicken.
3) Add sugar and keep on beating until thick.
4) Add the fruit salad and mix well.
5) Add rice and mix.
6) Use 2 individual serving glasses to spoon the mixture and top with the nuts.
Calories 558 Calories from Fat 315
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g54.5%
Saturated Fat 0.51 g2.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 5.8 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.6%
Sugars 15.2 g
Protein 5 g9.3%
Vitamin A 13.6% Vitamin C 6.4%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 9.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet