Joshua s Ice Cream Extravaganza
|Raspberry ripple/Vanilla ice cream||1 Liter|
|Smarties||74 Gram (2 Tubes, 37 Gram Each)|
|Mars bars||232 Gram, roughly chopped (4 Bars, 58 Gram Each)|
|Bars||80 Gram (2 Crunchie Bars, 40 Gram Each)|
|Marshmallows||18 Large (Or 60 Mini)|
1. Remove ice cream from the refrigerator and cut into chunks
2. Tip the chunks into a large bowl and leave to soften till the ice cream can be stirred easily.
3. Mix Smarties and Maltesers into the softened ice cream.
4. Separate the softened mixture into small serving bowls or sundae bowls.
5. Level the top of the ice-cream and allow to chill in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes or till firm.
6. In a double boiler, melt the Mars bars with milk. Use a bowl over simmering water if a double boiler is unavailable. Stir the melted Mars and milk mixture till blended
7. Smash the Crunchie bars in their wrappers and then add these smashed Crunchie bars into the Mars and milk mixture.
8. Remove the frozen ice-cream from the refrigerator and scatter marshmallows on top of each bowl just before serving.
9. Spoon the melted Mars bar sauce on top along with the crushed Crunchie bars.
Calories 927 Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.3%
Saturated Fat 10.1 g50.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 40.6 mg13.5%
Sodium 307.6 mg12.8%
Total Carbohydrates 172 g57.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.2%
Sugars 128.5 g
Protein 13 g26.6%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 10.6%
Calcium 11.3% Iron 15.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet