Raspberry Ice Cream
|Frozen raspberries||10 Ounce, thawed|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Remove the seeds by processing the undrained raspberries with a food mill.
2) Combine the seedless raspberries and all other ingredients together and stir properly till the sugar has dissolved.
3) Pour the concoction into a 1-glaaon hand-turned freezer can or an electric freezer.
4) Freeze the mixture as per the instructions shared by the manufacturer.
5) Let the ice cream ripen for a minimum of 60 minutes.
6) Serve chilled.