Raspberry Ice Cream
|Frozen raspberries||10 Ounce, thawed|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Remove the seeds by processing the undrained raspberries with a food mill.
2) Combine the seedless raspberries and all other ingredients together and stir properly till the sugar has dissolved.
3) Pour the concoction into a 1-glaaon hand-turned freezer can or an electric freezer.
4) Freeze the mixture as per the instructions shared by the manufacturer.
5) Let the ice cream ripen for a minimum of 60 minutes.
6) Serve chilled.
Calories 535 Calories from Fat 314
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.7%
Saturated Fat 22.5 g112.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 138.4 mg46.1%
Sodium 82 mg3.4%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.2%
Sugars 40.7 g
Protein 6 g11.1%
Vitamin A 2.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 21% Iron 0.26%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet