Ice Cream Delight
|Saltine cracker||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Melted butter/Melted margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter pecan ice cream||1 Quart, softened|
|Instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix||7 1⁄2 Ounce (2 Packages, 3.75 Ounce Each)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Frozen whipped topping||12 Ounce, thawed (1 Carton)|
|Chocolate covered toffee candy||3 3⁄4 , chopped (3 Bars Of 1 3/16 Ounce Each)|
1) In a bowl stir cracker crumbs and butter.
2) Press into a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan.
3) Place in oven and bake at 350° for 5 to 8 minutes.
4) Let cool.
5) In a workbowl mix milk, pudding mix, and ice cream and beat at low speed of electric mixer for 2 minute.
6) Spread the mixture on the crust.
7) Put in freezer to set.
8) Put whipped topping over ice cream. Sprinkle candy on top.
Calories 1762 Calories from Fat 605
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 83 g127.7%
Saturated Fat 51.9 g259.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 222.9 mg74.3%
Sodium 1831.1 mg76.3%
Total Carbohydrates 232 g77.2%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 174 g
Protein 25 g50.3%
Vitamin A 39.6% Vitamin C 3.6%
Calcium 43.8% Iron 21.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet