Banana Ice Cream
|Icing sugar||2 Ounce|
|Orange juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Pint|
|Yellow food color||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a blender combine sugar, bananas, orange, and lemon juice. Blend to make a puree.
2) Pour the cream into a large bowl and whip moderately, until thick enough that cream dribbled from the beater briefly leaves a trail, but is not stiff. Blend it into the banana puree.
3) Add few drops of food coloring, or just about enough to bring about a pale yellow color.
4) Pour the mixture in a container and freeze.
5) Serve frozen or as desired.