Rum And Raisin Ice Cream
|Eggs||4 , separated|
|Icing sugar||4 Ounce|
|Double cream||1⁄2 Pint|
1) In a clean bowl, take rum and add raisins to it. Let raisins soak for about 30 minutes.
1) In a medium mixing bowl, beat egg yolks and sugar until light and fluffy. Whip the cream and gently mix it into the egg mixture.
2) Stir in the soaked raisins.
3) In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until they stand in stiff peaks. Blend it into the mixture above.
4) Take a container and fill it up with the mixture and freeze for about 60 minutes. Stir it to scatter and evenly distribute the raisins.
5) Finally, seal the container and place in the freezer until a firm ice cream is made.
6) Serve frozen or as desired.