Strawberry Nut Ice Cream
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||14 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Vanilla extract||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh strawberries||1 Pint, sliced|
|Bananas||2 , mashed|
|Chopped pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Frozen whipped topping||8 Ounce, thawed (1 Container)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
1) With an electric mixer set at medium speed, beat the eggs till they are frothy.
2) Add sugar gradually and continue beating till the mixture is thick. Stir in vanilla and the sweetened condensed milk.
3) Combine the bananas, strawberries and pecans together and fold them in the whipped cream topping.
4) To the egg mixture, add the fruit mixture and gentle stir the two together.
5) Pour concoction intofreezer can of a 1-gallon hand-turned or an electric freezer.
6) Pour enough milk to fill the can with the concoction three-fourths full and freeze as per the instructions shared by the manufacturer.
7) Let the ice cream ripen for a minimum of 1 hour.
8) Serve chilled.