Fruit Ice Cream
|Evaporated milk||5 Ounce (Small Can)|
|Fresh strawberries/15-ounce canned strawberries, drained, / other fruit such as strawberries, pears, bananas||8 Ounce|
|Sugar||2 Ounce (If Fresh Fruit Is Used)|
1) Place the milk can in refrigerator and chill for couple of hours.
1) Mash and strain the fruits to make about 1/4 pint of puree. If desired, blend in sugar as per taste.
2) Take out the milk can and empty it into a basin. Whip it, until stiff peaks are formed.
3) Gently blend it into the fruit puree.
4) Take a container and pour the milk-fruit mixture in it and freeze until the mixture is firm.
5) Serve frozen or as desired.