Banana Split Ice Cream
|Sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Milk||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Canned sweetened condensed milk||14 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Half and half||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Tablespoon|
|Bananas||2 , chopped|
|Maraschino cherries||10 Ounce, drained and chopped (1 Jar)|
1) With an electric mixer set at medium speed, beat the eggs till they are frothy.
2) Add the sugar gradually, beating constantly till the mixture is thick.
3) Add in 6 cups of milk and salt. Mix properly.
4) In a large saucepan, pour the egg mixture and place it over low flame. Stirring constantly, cook mixture till it is heated thoroughly.
5) Combine together the egg mixture, sweetened condensed milk, half-and-half and vanilla. Stir mixture well and add the bananas and cherries.
6) Pour the concoction into the freezer can of a 1-gallon hand-turned or electric freezer.
7) Freeze as per the instructions of the manufacturer and let the ice cream ripen for at least 60 minutes.
8) Serve chilled.