Berry Ice Cream
|Powdered gelatin||2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Canned strawberries/Canned raspberries / 1 pound fresh fruit, pureed||15 Ounce, pureed|
|Soft brown sugar||3 Ounce|
|Lemon juice||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Single cream||1⁄4 Pint|
|Finely rolled digestive biscuit||2 Ounce (Or Crumbs)|
|Double cream||1⁄2 Pint|
1) Take a small bowl and add water and gelatin to it. Place the bowl atop a pan of hot water, to enable the gelatin to dissolve.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine fruit puree and lemon juice in it. Add sugar as per taste and blend well.
3) Now, pour the dissolved gelatin, together with cream and biscuits crumbs in the fruit puree mixture.
4) Take a container and fill 2/3 of it with the mixture and freeze until mushy.
5) Take out the container from the freezer and beat the mixture. Gently blend in whipped cream and freeze again.
6) Serve frozen or as desired.