This video recipe will show you how to make a homemade chocolate crunch ice cream cake. We love Dairy Queen ice cream cakes in my house so this is my reinvention of my husbands favorite ice cake from there.
1. Grease a springform pan with cooking spray.
2. Add half a carton of softened vanilla ice cream. Spread and freeze for 20 minutes until solid.
3. Meanwhile scrape the cream off the Oreos.
4. Put the Oreos in the plastic bag and crush into chunks or use a food processor to grind coarsely.
5. Divide the Oreo bits into two separate bowls.
6. In one bowl mix in the fudge and combine well. In the other bowl mix in the caramel and combine.
7. Remove the frozen pan from the freezer, and spread on the fudge mixture. Level the surface evenly using a spatula. Freeze until hard.
8. Remove from the freezer and spread on chocolate ice cream. Level the surface evenly and freeze again until hard.
9. Remove from the freezer and spread the caramel mixture. Freeze until firm.
10. Remove from the freezer and spread the rest of the vanilla ice cream (final layer). Freeze for 3 hours or overnight until solid.
To prepare the icing:
11. Into a bowl, add cookie filling. Add the butter cream frosting and cool whip, stir to combine. Use a mixer if needed to get the mixture smooth.
12. Remove the cake from the pan and frost it. Freeze for at least 30 minutes before you serve.
Here's a video of a delicious recipe for vanilla ice cream cake with chocolate. It is a basic recipe which gives great taste and makes every party a special occasion. An amazing selection of ice cream makes a wonderful frozen dessert with the right amount of crunchiness from the chocolate cookies and the softness from cream cheese. Enjoy this recipe without any delay and you'll relish every part of it.