Strawberry Yogurt Ice
|Canned strawberries||15 Ounce|
|Gelatin powder||1⁄2 Ounce|
|Natural yoghurt||1 Pint|
|Caster sugar||4 Ounce|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1) Drain strawberries and set aside. Reserve the syrup.
2) In a small basin combine gelatin and 4 tbsp of reserved strawberry syrup. Place the bowl over hot water to allow the gelatin to dissolve.
3) In a medium bowl, combine, yogurt, remaining syrup, sugar, and lemon juice. Add the gelatin to the mixture and blend well.
4) Allow the mixture to chill until the consistency of unbeaten egg white is achieved.
5) Stir in the strawberries and food coloring, if desired. Pour the ice cream mixture in a container and freeze until firm.
6) Serve frozen or as desired.