Despite a flood of coconut milk in the kitchen, Marta makes some delicious healthy ice cream on her first try!
1 1⁄2 Can (15 oz) (organic)
3 Cup (48 tbs), divided (organic)
5 Gram (organic)
5 Tablespoon, divided
1. Chop 1 cup strawberries and place in a bowl.
2. Chop the vanilla beans and scrape out the vanilla.
3. In a blending jar add in the strawberries and maple syrup, blend well.
4. Meanwhile add in 1 tbsp. maple syrup to the chopped strawberry and cover the bowl with saran wrap. Place in the refrigerator.
5. Add in the coconut milk to the strawberry puree followed by vanilla. Blend again.
6. Blend ice cream mixture on ice cream setting for 45 seconds.
7. Pour in the ice cream mixture in a large bowl and add in the strawberries. Place in the freezer for 60 minutes.
8. Take out the ice cream mixture and give a stir and again place in refrigerator for another 60 minutes.
9. Repeat the process for 360 minutes.
10. Scoop out the ice cream in a bowl and serve for dessert.
Homemade ice-cream, that too without any special appliance - you must be so excited to find this recipe. Yes, it is exciting for you and your whole family - when they know that now delicious ice cream can be made just out of your blender. To know the method watch the full video and get it done!!!
Homemade Strawberry Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream In Blender Recipe Video