My VitaMix Spinach Supreme Ice Cream is so delicious and nutritious I eat it for breakfast. Yes, ice cream for breakfast. Organic spinach, frozen bananas and my Nectar of the Gods Sweetener combine to make a scrumptious delight that feels good while you are eating it and you feel terrific afterwards.
2 Medium, frozen
1 Cup (16 tbs), water drained out
1 Tablespoon, shredded
For the nectar of the god sweetner:
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. How to make nector of the god sweetener: Soak medjool dates in coconut water or plain water for a few hours.
2. Freeze the dates and use as a natural sweetener.
3. For the Spinach supreme ice cream in Vitamix: In a blender, add frozen banana, spinach and the nectar of the god sweetener.
4. Blend well until ice cream is formed.
5. For ice cream in ice cream maker: Add the blended mix into an ice cream maker and let it process for the duration required to make ice cream in your maker.
6. Freeze the mix in the refrigerator until ice cream is formed.
7. Scoop into bowls, garnish with coconut shreds and serve cold.
Want an ice cream recipe that is quite different from the mainstream and has tons of benefits? Then watch this video by BlendItandMendIt and follow Jane's recipe for a spinach ice cream that is tasty, vegan, healthy and has anti aging properties!