Mint Ice Cream
|Firmly packed fresh mint leaves||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Fresh pineapple chunks||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unsweetened pineapple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Creme de menthe||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh mint leaves||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine mint leaves, sugar, water, pineapple chunks, corn syrup, and pineapple juice.
2. Place the lid and blend into a smooth puree.
3. Pour the puree into a freezing can of an ice cream maker.
4. Pour in milk, cream, and creme de menthe.
5. Give a good stir to blend well.
6. Churn until semi frozen
7. Empty into ice-cream tubs or freezer containers and freeze until required.
8. Scoop ice cream into bowls or cocktail glasses.
9. Garnish with fresh mint leaves.