1. Take a plain cookie. Scoop the coffee ice cream generously on top of it to the center. Leave the edges free.
2. Using clean fingers shape the ice cream to neat mounts.
3. Place it on a baking sheet and in the freezer for 1 hour.
4. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
5. In a large bowl, beat the egg white till it forms stiff peaks.
6. Just before it is done, slowly add sugar while continuing to beat till it hold the shape.
7. Take the cookies with ice cream from the freezer.
8. Coat them generously with the meringue mix to form large mounts leaving no gaps around the cookies.
9. Place it back in the freezer for another 30 minutes.
10. Take it out of the freezer and bake for 5 minutes or till the egg whites turn light brown. Remove from oven.
11. In a serving plate, serve the dessert sprinkled with cocoa powder on top.
You are probably drooling over the title already and so it is no guess you are a sucker for desserts. This recipe is a variation of the famous baked Alaska and Robin surely has done a great job here. Watch the video and indulge in the dessert right away.