ONEMAN show shows simple ginger flavored icecream recipe for you to make at home.
2 , beaten
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs), divided
1 Teaspoon, peeled
1. In a double boiler, add eggs and beat well. Place the double boiler on low heat. Add in the sugar and beat constantly until the sugar dissolve.
2. In a pan pour 1 cup of milk and heat to boiling point.
3. Pour the milk into the egg mixture and beat until smooth.
4. In blender, add ginger and blend to a smooth paste.
5. In a pan, pour remaining milk and bring to a boil. Infuse the ginger paste into milk
6. Add honey and egg custard into the ginger milk and mix well.
7. Transfer it to the electric icecream maker.
8. Process for 20 minutes then transfer the ice cream to bowls and freeze for 1-2 hours.
9. Serve the Ginger Ice Cream in chilled bowls, with fresh cream on top.
If you have desired to make the creamiest of ice-cream like over-the-counter ones, yet somehow failed? Bhal Dave narrates an easy and kitchen-friendly way to make the flavored ice-cream with ginger. Its sounding exotic and to taste it by the soonest is the only way to satiate your appetite.