1. Cut the ends off the banana, cut the banana in half and take off the skin.
2. Place the banana on a pan on medium heat and sprinkle sugar on both exposed sides to caramelize.
3. Remove the caramelized banana and put on a plate.
4. Add the rum into the same pan and reduce.
5. Place 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream in between the split bananas.
6. Pour the rum reduction over the ice cream.
All Time Favorite Banana Split is one dessert which is completely irresistible. If banana split tops your list of favorite desserts then you have landed on the correct page. The recipe is really simple and totally delectable. Go ahead, watch this video and I bet, you will love it.