Peanut butter ice cream is a nice change to the regular ice cream desserts. It is cool and bit different from the cold pie desserts. You can combine peanut butter with as many ice cream flavors and play with the choice of toppings every time. Enjoy the peanut butter ice cream pie.
9 inch graham cracker crust
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Vanilla ice cream
1. Mix peanut butter and cool whip.
2. Add vanilla ice cream until incorporated.
3. Put the ice cream mixture in pie shell.
4. Make a layer of cool whip on the ice cream layer.
5. Put peanuts and caramel syrup on it.
6. Place lid and refrigerate it.
7. Slice it and serve.
8. The slice second pie shell and scoop cool whip over it.
9. Now pour caramel syrup and chopped peanuts and serve.
This video is a creation of acookinchef. You can visit acookinchef for complete recipes, and more videos.