Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
|Strawberries||2 Cup (32 tbs), washed and sliced if large|
|Honey||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ice cold water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy milk powder||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chilled|
1. Combine the strawberries and honey, cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
2. Put the water and soy milk powder in the container of an electric blender or food processor. Blend until smooth and thick. Add the egg yolks and blend well again.
3. Add the oil slowly while blending on low speed or processing. Blend or process at high speed until smooth and thick.
4. Add the strawberry mixture and blend again. Pour into chilled ice cube trays and freeze until the mixture is solid around the edges and slightly mushy in the middle. Turn into the blender or food processor and blend or process until smooth. Return to the trays; freeze again.
5. Repeat the freezing and blending or processing twice more.