This basic Vanilla Ice Cream recipe has only 5 ingredients, requires no cooking, and with the right equipment is ready in 30 minutes.
Who doesn’t love Ice Cream - especially ice cream this easy, using the Donvier chiller. This stuff is a million times better than store bought.
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (2%)
2 Cup (32 tbs) (light cream or heavy cream)
Pure vanilla extract
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine milk, egg, vanilla, and sugar. Whisk well.
2. Add whipping cream and whisk well.
3. In an ice cream maker, pour the mixture. Cover with lid and turn handle 3 times every 2-3 minutes for 20 minutes.
4. In an airtight container, transfer the ice cream and pop it in freezer until ready to serve.
5. Serve ice cream chilled and enjoy!
Place the ice cream maker bowl in freezer overnight before pouring milk mixture in it.
What do you think about the idea of making ice cream at home? It's quite an interesting project, specially you have kids at home. They would love to watch the ice cream making procedure. So, watch the video and before you start prepare of your own, get the ice cream maker instrument.