Chef David Bishop teaching "how to make Fired-up HOT hot dogs" This is a great hot dog, but hot. Give it a try, just don't let the kids get them, ouch!!
4 (Oscar Mayer all beef hot dogs)
1 , slice (Lightly sauteed)
Hot dog buns
2 , toast
1. Grill the hot dogs on your grill and brush liberally with all the hot sauce while rolling it on the grill.
2. Pour some mustard sauce in a hot dog bun and put in the hot dog.
3. Top it with sautéed onion.
4. Put in some homemade chili on top.
5. Serve it with French fries or your favorite accompaniments.