Barbecued Hot Dogs
|Wieners||12 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Barbecue sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Take each wiener and slice into 4 pieces.
2) Make a 3/4-inch deep cross at the end of each piece.
3) Blend together honey, mustard and barbecue sauce in a 2cup glass measure. Microwave on high for about 1 minute.
4) Arrange 10 wieners on a glass pie plate forming a circle.
5) Pour sauce over each piece and microwave for about 2 - 2 1/2 minutes, rotating the dish 1/4 turn half-way through cooking.
6) Place the hot dogs on a platter and serve immediately.