Barbecued Hot Dogs
|Wieners||12 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Barbecue sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Take each wiener and slice into 4 pieces.
2) Make a 3/4-inch deep cross at the end of each piece.
3) Blend together honey, mustard and barbecue sauce in a 2cup glass measure. Microwave on high for about 1 minute.
4) Arrange 10 wieners on a glass pie plate forming a circle.
5) Pour sauce over each piece and microwave for about 2 - 2 1/2 minutes, rotating the dish 1/4 turn half-way through cooking.
6) Place the hot dogs on a platter and serve immediately.
Calories 365 Calories from Fat 232
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.6%
Saturated Fat 10.6 g53%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 47.6 mg15.9%
Sodium 1080.3 mg45%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.04 g0.14%
Sugars 18.1 g
Protein 10 g19.4%
Vitamin A 8.5% Vitamin C 7.1%
Calcium 0.9% Iron 6.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet