Oven Hot Dogs
|Peanut butter||30 Milliliter (2 tablespoons)|
|Prepared mustard||30 Milliliter (fresh)|
|Thin white bread slices||16 , crusts removed|
|Chipolata sausages||1 Pound (450 gram)|
|Butter||1 Ounce, melted (25 gram)|
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6
2. In a heatproof dish, tip in the peanut butter and mustard and mix well. Place this on top of a pan of hot water
3. Spread this mixture on top of slices of bread.
4. Wrap the slices around sausages and press the rolls firmly between hands to make the bread stick to the sausage making a roll
5. In a large baking dish, place the sausages close to each other so that they are firmly stuck together. The joins should be on the underside.
6. Brush with melted butter and bake in a preheated moderately hot oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack
7. Wrap these rolls in foil paper for later use and freeze in a freezer bag by labeling the rolls and placing in a freezer.
8. Serve the rolls hot
9. If removing the frozen roll, thaw them at room temperature for 2 hours. Reheat the rolls for 15 minutes in the moderately hot oven till crisp. Reheat the rolls for a further five minutes till crisp.